Monday, January 21, 2013

First post



Today I start my English writing to increase my ability how to write good article in English.

Now I am learning Japanese intensively everyday, and surrounded by people who speak Japanese only. Therefore, I don’t want to loose my competent in English. Speaking in English is not so difficult for me, but writing is another thing. Even in my own language (Indonesia) I still cannot write well. I regret that I didn’t take seriously in composition class in my school days. Now I realize that to be able to produce good writings will be my only way to survive in my dream career as researcher and academician.

So everyday I will try my best to write anything in English. Whether it’s only daily life things, or perhaps something serious or work related articles.

Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment